This week looks a little healthy then gets a little naughty in the Rayburn house as far as meal planning goes.
Monday: Bean and Chicken Sausage Stew from Real Simple
Tuesday: Chicken and Veggie Enchiladas... they're so good you won't realize you're getting your veggies in, our recipe. (below the shopping lists)
Wednesday: Italian Beef Drip from the Pioneer Woman I do the version with pepperoncinis #yum
Thursday: Copycat Chicken Burritos from Chipotle from multiple sources #thankspinterest Chicken here, Cilantro Lime Rice here, Guacamole (authentic Chipotle recipe) here, and pico de gallo salad (i'll chop up a bit smaller) here.
Friday: Crack Burgers from delish
Of course I've already ordered everything online and will be picking it up after naptime. #momwin I don't know how I lived before online grocery ordering! This weeks meals ended up under $100 easy, but we had the staples in stock... spices, olive oil...
Here's the shopping lists by Aisle
Here's the shopping list by recipe
Chicken and Veggie Enchiladas
1 Rotisserie Chicken - Shredded
2 Small Zucchini - Diced
1 Small Red Onion
1 Can Corn
Shredded Mexican Cheese
12 Corn Tortillas (6 inch)
Cayenne pepper, cumin, garlic salt, & pepper to taste
1 jar of Green salsa
1. Pre-Heat Oven to 325
2. Heat skillet over Medium heat, add Zucchini, Onion and Corn stir for 5 minutes.
3. While veggies are cooking, shred chicken in a large bowl.
4. Mix in cooked veggies, cheese, and spices with chicken.
5. Soften corn tortillas by laying them out on a cookie sheet and spraying them lightly with cooking spray, then cook for 5 min.
6. Increase oven to 400
7. Roll the chicken goodness in the soft tortillas and lay them side by side in a baking dish.
8. Bake for 10 minutes and serve with Green Salsa and Enjoy!